Wednesday, January 30, 2013

fABruary!

I started this blog a few months ago. It was originally a "how to" for parties, showers, weddings, sewing, photography and whatever else I like to do. Recently I have started attempting to meet some goals for my life and I decided to use this blog to document my progress instead of all the how to crap. (Ill still throw some in tho!)

I deleted all the how to mess and renamed the blog "By the Grace of God". I am a proud Christian. I know that if not for the grace of the good Lord I would not be where I am or who I am today. He has blessed me beyond anything I could ever deserve.

So, I guess I should begin by saying if you are looking for a well written blog with correct grammar, you can just keep looking. ✋Ain't nobody got time for that!

I am going to set my long term goal, and some monthly/mini goals.

My long term goal originally was to loose weight. Fast. I have realized lately that my goal is actually to just be HEALTHY! To exercise, eat right and just make healthy decisions. When I do that, the weight will take care of itself. I will feel good and make lifestyle changes that will stick. I want to be the woman God created me to be. I want to be a good example for my children, and a confident, attractive wife for my husband. And I wanna look good! 👙

My mini goal for this month is something my friends and I are doing. It's called fABruary! Or Fab Ab February. It's a daily challenge of sit ups, push ups, and plank. By feb 29 I should be able to easily do  100 sit ups, 25 push ups, and a 2 minute plank. I will have some FAB ABS! The other challenge we are doing is to eat clean, no cheating for the entire month of February. I might die. No chocolate, no alcohol, no nothing. My weight goal for the month of feb is 10 pounds. My spiritual goal is to do my devotion daily! I struggle with this, but my hubby got me a kindle for Christmas, i already downloaded a bible on it and I plan to find a good devotion and stick with it! I'm praying for motivation this month. I'm sure gonna need it!

I plan to post my progress weekly!

3 comments:

  1. I love the name of your blog and how you're incorporating your faith into things! Welcome to the blog world! It's fun! And it does help with accountability. I haven't made my blog "public" with our real life friends yet, but you can check it out if you want. :)

    www.aglimpseofhopeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! I had a hard time thinking of what to call it and that just seemed right. Oh and I have no plans of making mine public to our friends lol If them skinny brats find it the ok, but I'm not inviting them! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! That how I felt too! Of course, I don't feel that way about you...I just wanna be like "oh hey..follow my blog!" Plus..usually I ramble about random daily stuff that my friends already know about.

      Delete