Thursday, February 7, 2013

Turdsday

I feel like a fat lazy turd today. It's 10:30 and I'm still in my Jammies watching jake and the never land pirates. I did do my fAB workout and fix breakfast so far but still.......

I was so excited Tuesday because I put on my new workout clothes and decided to go to the park with my mom and kids. I had it in my head that I was going to run around the lake while mom walked with the kids. This was going to be my first attempt at running since highschool track. So I started running.. And I started peeing! Haha just a little tinkle, I decided I better stop before I wet my pants! Thank you two big beautiful babies I birthed! So I guess I will be buying some poise pads before I try again. So sad. 25 years old and no bladder control.
At least I looked cute in my spandex!

Speaking of those big beautiful babies, my oldest (Audrey) is fully potty trained! Praise The Lord!! It's been a long time coming and I am so proud of her. She is even keeping a dry pull up over night! So she is having a "potty princess party" at cherry berry very soon. -fun fact about me, I can turn anything into a party-

Update- it really was a Turdsday! I did horrible with my eating. So bad that I ate something I NEVER eat. McDonald's. I only ate fries and a coke but how gross! I worked until 8:30 so we had sake for dinner, I ate every bite of my hibachi steak and half my fried rice. I just decided eating clean/no cheating could kiss it for the day. I even had a glass of wine before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment