1. I love Jesus.
2. I like to talk. A lot.
3. You know on American Idol auditions when the person starts singing and your like this is a joke, right!? And the judges send them out and they are dead serious ..saying "this is my dream, Simon don't know real talent!" .... Yeah that's me. I.can.not.sing! But I love to!
4. I hate laundry. To the point that until last week I had a mountain of laundry hid in my spare bathroom so I wouldn't have to fold it..
5. My husband thinks I'm the most obnoxious person ever.
7. I judge people based on what their hair looks like... Don't act like you don't do it!
8. I enjoy making fun of people way more than I should..
9. As you can tell by #'s 7 and 8 I'm kinda mean,.
10. I truly have the best of both worlds. I make my own work schedule so I'm able to stay home with my babies! I'm so blessed to have that opportunity.
11. I LOVE my job! I'm a hairdresser of 7 1/2 years and I have loved every second of it! It's a surprisingly stressful job but very rewarding.
12. I'm addicted to sugar and sundrop,
- it's bad...
13. My husband is the best dad ever. Seriously. He is amazing with my girls. He may not be the best husband but I absolutely adore him.
14. I'm so cheap that I will figure out how to make anything if I think it cost too much to buy it.
15. I'm super artsy-craftsy but I never finish what I start making. - I refinished end tables 4 years ago and they still don't have a sealant on them but they look super cute!
16. I'm brutally honest. You don't even have to ask for my opinion..Ill just let ya know how I feel!
17. I don't have a lot of friends, but I'm ok with that. I'd rather have a few real friends than a lot of fake ones!
18. I don't know what I would do without my iPhone. I use it for everything.
19. I literally lay in the bed at night and stare down the hallway expecting to see an axe murderer. Then I play out in my head what Im going to do if there really is a murderer in my house one day.
20. I enjoy reading blogs and realizing that I'm not the only one struggling with weight loss, or trying to raise a toddler, or whatever else may be going on. -some of the things I read just make me feel better about myself in general!
And here's my hair and me and my hubby :)